1. What is your occupation right now? Wife; legal nurse consultant; partner to Emmy, the world’s best service dog!
2. What color are your socks right now? white, thick and WARM
3. What are you listening to right now? The TV – Fox and Friends is on
4. What was the last thing that you ate? hardboiled egg, toast, Activia and Danactiv – standard AM fare
5. Can you drive a stick shift? ABSOLUTELY! Do I want to? NO
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sis-in-law
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes – she’s the vice-Queen of my Red Hat Chapter!
8. How old are you today? 66
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Ice Skating
10. What is your favorite drink? That first swallow of coffee in the morning!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep – ONCE – didn’t like it. Won’t do it again.
12. Favorite food? Chocolate…it’s the new fifth food group
13. What is the last movie you watched? The Secret of NIMH
14. Favorite day of the year? every day is a gift, but I’ll choose Pascha (Russian Orthodox Easter)
15. How do you vent anger? I haven’t gotten angry in years. I USED to vent it rather childishly yelling and throwing things. My husband taught me that I may not be able to control what I FEEL, but I CAN control what I DO.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I didn’t play much with toys, but I LOVED riding my bike! Wish I could still ride one!
17. What is your favorite season? Spring – ’cause that’s when Pascha is!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? NEITHER – Raspberries!!
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of COURSE!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? ???
21. Who is least likely to respond? ????
22. Living arrangements? house
23. When was the last time you cried? Other than when watching tear-jerker movies, I can’t remember
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Organizer boxes – most of which are empty; 3 hatboxes (that won’t fit on the shelf); 2 pairs of shoes
25. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are sending this? E.G.
26. What did you do last night? Walked Emmy on the treadmill, watched a DVD
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing family members – especially my husband.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Bacon and cheese with lettuce and tomato, mustard, ketchup, mayo and dill pickles!
29. Favorite dog breed? Labrador Retriever – that’s what Emmy is, and she’s GORGEOUS!
30. Favorite day of the week? Every day is a gift and is my favorite!
31. How many states have you lived in? Two – Georgia and Utah (then Georgia, again)
32. Diamonds or pearls? NEITHER! Opals! Give me Opals!
33 What is your favorite flower? I love brightly colored and strongly scented flowers – roses, carnations, lilies, gardenias, magnolias, and a garden plot crammed with multi-colored primroses! When I die, fill my coffin with roses, lilies, and carnations in wild colors!